Sunday 17 January 2010

*Night cream and Aromatherapy*

My new year's resolution did not involve night cream that gets rid of wrinkles... I do not call it anti-wrinkle cream, because I'm only 23... and that would make it strange...

But anyway, I bought myself a night cream that has all these great essential and fatty oils in it (or so says the ingredients on the packaging). So far, after two days of using it, I must say it's pretty good. It doesn't make my skin oily, which is a first, and it wasn't expensive!

This is not the reason why I am writing this though. My new year's resolutions included a lot of things, which as always, I am not sticking to, well maybe apart from the one of getting a good grad job...

So night cream is a post for today. And since I am actually obsessed with cosmetics and fashion... I guess it's more interesting than writing about unsuccessful job applications and the world of marketing...

From now on, beauty and fashion, will be the main topic! Or at least one of many topics that will set a new me... or at least a great new year.

Happy 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment